Chat > Tech Chat

Huawei MT992 Modem for G.Fast (ITU-T G.9700/9701)

<< < (2/4) > >>

kitz:
I wondered that too at first, but when I looked the other night (granted not in great detail), but he appeared to use ebay mostly to purchase and if he did work at a certain location, then I would have expected there to be more than one. 

burakkucat:
On checking the eBay listing I now see --

--- Quote ---This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.

--- End quote ---

I wonder what was the error? Decimal point, of the price, in the wrong position? Or . . .  :-\

kitz:
Not sure but certainly far in excess of what it should be.  :o  I notice that he's also selling an Airport Extreme for £120 when the usual buy-it now price is ~£85 or £60-65 in auction.

The fact that he was selling a MT922 & an Airport Router suggests that he has got a new (and decent) AIO unit to me, otherwise you'd think he'd keep hold of the Airport Extreme. 

burakkucat:
Earlier this evening I came across another Huawei MT992 modem, on eBay, with a buy it now price of £275.  :o  ::)

j0hn:

--- Quote from: burakkucat on April 07, 2019, 10:40:55 PM ---Earlier this evening I came across another Huawei MT992 modem, on eBay, with a buy it now price of £275.  :o  ::)

--- End quote ---

I was notified of the listing by eBay
I offered £1 with an accompanying message conveying my disgust at the price.
Needless to say it was rejected.

I have a hunch they are either a member here or they lurk.

I honestly hope some "Muppet" buys it and screws them over with a PayPal claim.
"Not as described" and return the item with an old Huawei HG612.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version