Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

DSLstats webserver - Custom Interface

(1/32) > >>

kitz:
A couple of days ago I mentioned in this thread, that I'd been playing with a custom html interface for the dslstats inbuilt webserver display.
The custom interface displays all graphs but just outputs them in to more logical groups, that can be tabbed through.
I've had a request if I could make these files publicly available for use, so I've quickly packaged them together in a zip file attached below.

All the live stats work and update every minute.  Working example can be viewed here.
I'm using WinSCP to automatically FTP graphs from DSLstats to a remote website.

Output is as follows:

* Summary - Displays telnet stats summary in text format
* SNR Margin - Displays DSLstats graphs for SNR Margin, Downstream SNRM per band, Upstream SNRM per band
* Connection - Displays graphs for Connection Speed, Bit Loading
* Errors - Displays graphs for Errored Seconds, CRC, FEC, SES
* Telnet - Displays full line stats as text using telnet output from adsl info --stats via dslstats
* Line Health - Shows TBB BQM monitor,  QLN graph, Hlog graph 
* History - Currently outputs historic graphs for SNRM, Err Secs & CRCs but could easily be adapted to add other folders
Please note:  The history section requires PHP to run and the output graphs work perfectly well by synchronising with local machine folders, but in time it would require a more robust FTP script to handle file management of older files.
As there has been little interest and zilch feedback in this section I stopped development after I got it to do what I needed (historic SNRM & errors).  My original aim was that it would only upload latest graphs in the relevant local folders and delete older files on the remote server to keep hosting bandwidth to a minimum.

The relevant files are included in the attached zip file if you want to make use of them yourself.

More info about History Section

By default history section expects files to be stored in categories eg SNRM/CRC etc .  This is because it's the way I have my system set up to store on my local machine and it was more logical (for me) to replicate this method on the remote server.

If you prefer to have snapshots in daily folders, then Jelv has written a cron script which creates symlinks to files in daily folders.   His script can be found in this post here.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Update 08/06/2018 v2 released

Cosmetic changes to slightly improve layout.   
Added a container in the CSS to segment various sections to make it easier to drop more code into the body <div> 

CONTENTS OF FOLDER
++++++++++++++++++

css.css
connection.htm
errors.htm
fullstats.htm
index.htm
line.htm
snrm.htm
history.php
README.txt

---

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
12/06/2018 - .asp version of the history page for Windows servers

g3uiss has developed an asp version of the history page for anyone running a windows server and is kindly making his aspnet scripts available for download.
These files are attached below as g3uiss_asp_version.   

You will still need the contents of DSLstats adv_web_interface, just replace the php file with the asp ones.

Downloads v1 = 58.  v1.1 = 24

hacktrix2006:
Thanks kitz for the package very greatful

pooclah:
Thank you – looks great and far better than anything I could have done.

Kevn

g3uiss:
Great work. Thanks Kitz

Tony

vic0239:
Many thanks Kitz, a vast improvement on my efforts.

Andy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version