broadstairs:
 :congrats:  ^-^

Stuart

burakkucat:
 :drink:

Westie:
 A Happy Birthday Kitz from me too!  :birthday:

And a happy anniversary to you b*kat. :congrats:

Thanks to you both  :oldman: is learning things he never knew existed!  :graduate:

kitz:
Happy Anniversary to the Black Cat and I'm so glad you found a home here as your assistance and knowledge is much appreciated.  :thumbs:

Thank you very much everyone for the birthday greetings.
I've had a lovely day with family, got some girly things you guys wouldn't be interested in and a couple more items to go with my Smart Home system.   
I was going to set them up tonight then retire early with a glass or two of wine and a movie.  :)

However hasn't quite worked out like that as one of the items was a bit more faffing around than I thought it would be (TP-link is comparison a doddle!) so the other item will have to wait to be set-up... as will ordering something else which I was given the money for to be able to add to it and make life a little easier :)   
I then got distracted by site mail and boring admin stuff such as some DMCA's I'd served last week and before I know it, its time for me to prepare and administer Ziggy's meds.  So as I'm tired and really achy I shall excuse myself from the forum for tonight and leave the rest of site admin until tomorrow.

Good night all and thanks again for your kind regards   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version