Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: DLM with Banding Profile  (Read 8199 times)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: DLM with Banding Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2017, 01:23:33 PM »

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

You're responding faster than I can type. 

I am going to place an order with AAISP Home:

Okay..  if you can afford a new line cost ... the additional subs.. and losing your PN referrals..  then go do it.

Now, got question to ask, is AAISP ran by BT network or TalkTalk Business network?

Bangs head on the desk. You really have not taken in anything what we are saying.   This is Openreach DLM. 
Doesnt matter if line is BTw or TTB its still the same DLM.  Although I believe TTB use Standard rather than Speed for the Stability Level Profile:'(
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

adslmax

• Kitizen
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2017, 01:25:21 PM »

@kitz Fair enough. I have to accepting 74Meg end of. Just look forward to xmas on my OWN and yes it so depression and anxiety mental illness of my problem ongoing because all this DLM and other got FTTP 330/30 stressed me out. But, I have to LEARN forget fibre for now. I think I better stop looking up stats every five minutes even in bed too checking my mobile VDSL2 stats see if DLM has changed or not.

I better think of do something else away from Fibre. God help me get better.  :( MrSaffron - oh god, I hate him. He doesn't care of my mental illness stress and instead BANNED me for good.

Wish I could go away on holiday for a month do me good but no one to go with me on holiday cos they sick of tired of me talk about fibre or DLM at all times.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 01:28:09 PM by adslmax »

j0hn

• Kitizen
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2017, 03:51:27 PM »

MrSaffron banned you for your own good. He's concerned for your mental health and advised you to visit your GP.

You ASKED him to ban you. Then you created a new account within 30 minutes.
Why are you stressed out that others have FTTP 330/30?
You don't get stressed that the neighbours have a bigger house, or a faster car. You don't get stressed that the next town over has a better bus service.

Your internet works. You get a higher sync than most. Your close enough to your cabinet that when G.Fast comes you will benefit from it. You live in a part of the country where you have extremely low pings. I'm lucky if I get sub 20ms pings here in Central Scotland. Your VERY fortunate with regards to the broadband available to you.

There are many on these forums who are trying to run a business and a family with few Mb on ADSL. Some are forced to pay extortionate amounts for multiple ADSL lines bonded together. How petty do you think you look to them complaining about your 74Mb that you don't even use/need.

I recommend you stop monitoring your stats and use the broadband for what it's meant for. Stop blaming Plusnet, you would have the same problem if it was AAISP or any other OpenReach FTTC provider.
Talktalk FTTP 550/75 - Speedtest - BQM

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2017, 05:05:34 PM »

As promised  I've reported the duff info you were told by one of the PN reps.   But in all fairness you have pestered them far more than any other normal customer would and it is possible you got someone inexperienced rather than someone outright lying as you claimed.

I wish you all the best max and sorry that you are not well.  If you cant get out and about, can you perhaps go play a game or something to help distract you, there are plenty of free ones available...  and judging from some of the facebook posts I see, they have plenty of free games that can become addictive.   

I think there is nothing more that can be added right now so I'm best locking this thread.   
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2017, 06:09:04 PM »

:( MrSaffron - oh god, I hate him. He doesn't care of my mental illness stress and instead BANNED me for good.

Max, I have overridden the lock on this thread to point out that Mr Saffron has only done what you requested and banned you for one year. He even posted a message asking the regulars at the TBB Forum to remind him, in twelve months time, to un-ban your account.
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

anything