Broadband Related > ISPs

Vodafone's Service and Support

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ixel:
Zen are good but there have been some teething issues with some customers (on TBB forum), including myself though I currently have a line fault which *might* be causing this though I have doubts, suffering packet loss and/or slow single threaded download speeds. So, beware this is a possibility. As soon as my line fault is resolved I'll see if the packet loss goes, or if not then whether Zen resolve that too. I'll post in a different thread about all this of course.

kieran0065:

--- Quote from: Ixel on September 10, 2017, 11:59:59 PM ---Zen are good but there have been some teething issues with some customers (on TBB forum), including myself though I currently have a line fault which *might* be causing this though I have doubts, suffering packet loss and/or slow single threaded download speeds. So, beware this is a possibility. As soon as my line fault is resolved I'll see if the packet loss goes, or if not then whether Zen resolve that too. I'll post in a different thread about all this of course.

--- End quote ---

How's their support tho? One thing i look for in any company weather it be Broadband/Mobile or anything computer related, is the customer service the company provides behind it all.

Also im about at my wits end with Vodafone for their broadband support, its basically none exsistant at this point, ive actually managed to get a few support rep's who refused to help me with anything because i was using an illegal router on the network (a VMG8924-B10A) and i had to remind them that actually i can use this because its been BT Wholesale certified and it's stated in their own god damn list that its allowed, i said that i understand you cant support me when i have that router plugged in, but id put their one back on for the purpose of getting support, and it was like talking to a brick wall. Also yeah ive had some support people who didnt even know what DLM was or even when i asked if they had any plans to update to IPv6 on the network i was told that wasnt a thing... so im pretty sure they have some dumbass support people working if they dont even know what IP Protocols are.

kieran0065:
Once again disappointing by Vodafone's tech service, Was facing an issue on my line with drop outs but once again there's no help, i didn't meet the requirements of having 7 drop outs to have them raise the fault further then just noting it and watching my line. Like WTF?! 1 drop out was enough to get Sky to ask Openrech to do tests on my line back in the day... in an attached photo, is the kind of grammar i had to put up with throughout this conversation. I am astonished by Vodafone, and im getting to the point where i cannot deal with them anymore, and want to move provider, but im stuck with very few options which most will end up costing me alot of money. Also i should be moving soon, so im not sure there's any point in switching right now. Currently im looking at switching to Zen, but looking at reviews i have about a 5/10 shot of getting any better service... Or moving to BT... which will kill my bank account...

Ronski:
Why will moving to BT kill your bank account? Just take advantage of the various cash back offers and new sign up offers.

j0hn:
I got 55/10 Unlimited Infinity 1 for £29.99 from BT in Feb.
With £80 from topcashback and £125 BT reward card.
The cashback was new customers only.

Going direct to BT without cashback they were offering me the above for £26.49, which I'm now paying after they screwed up.

As I ordered in Feb but didn't go live till June, the discounts start instantly and would have ended Feb 18. So they recontracted me in July when this was spotted, at £26.49.
Not exactly breaking the bank.

--- Quote ---1 drop out was enough to get Sky to ask Openrech to do tests on my line back in the day...
--- End quote ---
You what now? I would assume there's more to that. ISP's would go bust pretty quick if they ordered an OpenReach visit because of 1 resync.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version