Broadband Related > ISPs

Vodafone's Service and Support

<< < (3/3)

Ronski:

--- Quote from: j0hn on September 19, 2017, 08:09:29 AM ---I got 55/10 Unlimited Infinity 1 for £29.99 from BT in Feb.
With £80 from topcashback and £125 BT reward card.
The cashback was new customers only.

--- End quote ---

That's what my brothers on, works out at £13 a month over a year.

ejs:
It's not like anyone is going to know if you pull out the DSL cable and plug it back in a few times until you've got more than the required number of disconnections. But if you do then get an Openreach visit, you may end up having to pay whatever your ISP's no fault found charge is.

--- Quote from: kieran0065 on September 10, 2017, 10:55:14 PM ---Reply to ejs's post: The issue was that because the fibre line was congested, during the day the speeds would drop dramatically to compensate for usage on the lines, but at night when there was barely any usage id get it all, so the DLM thought my line was unstable and compensated for it and made my speeds lower to get the stability up,

--- End quote ---

DLM wouldn't do that.

kieran0065:
Welp, none of that matters now, i was evicted by the landlord so now i need to cancel the service, i spoke to someone online and they gave me a number to ring, and when i asked if id have to pay a termination fee they said that it would be in the range of £160 to terminate.... I even told them that i was evicted but that seems to just go though their head.... Anyways untill i find a flat/house of my own or me and my mum can find somewhere i dont have to deal with vodafone, and will probably go to BT for broadband from now on...

I do have a random question, im currently in a flat that has broadband by ZOOM (Bognor Regis area) and their supplied router is kinda eh, and i cant for the life of me login to it, and zoom wont tell me without a ref number, im guessing its a pretty standard username and password to login to the router (TP-Link TL-WR940N) standard usernames/passwords such as admin, admin. Dont work... Sooo not sure how to login... All i want to do is see the LAN stuff to reserve some IP's..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version