Chat > Chit Chat

Can you see it?

<< < (2/3) > >>

roseway:
I saw the cat image in the big picture immediately, but in the smaller image it looked more like a person. Now, in bright daylight, I struggle to see either of those things. It's certainly strange. :)

Like the others, I'm delighted to hear that Zigs is better.

kitz:
I posted it elsewhere as a simple "Can you see it?" and most people saw a cat. 
However there were 2 suggestions of an owl, 1 said tiger cub and another thought it looked like a spaniel.

I thought it was amusing how our brain forms faces in objects.
There's some good examples here
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3280816/What-photos-s-faces-suffer-facial-pareidolia.html

vic0239:
We have marble effect tiles in the bathroom and while contemplating I can see all sorts of things in the patterns, a bear, Swiss doll's head, Victorian lady in her finery to name a few. However, my other half sees none of these. We once stayed in a hotel with similar effect wall cladding in the bathroom, this produced an entirely different result which was far too risqué to elaborate on here!  :o

burakkucat:

--- Quote from: kitz on July 15, 2017, 08:10:32 AM ---Can no-one else see the cat face staring out smack bang in the middle of the effusion?

--- End quote ---

Having now downloaded the large image and viewed it in its native size (resolution) I have no problem in seeing a cat's face looking straight at me, with its head rotated by about 8 degrees anticlockwise (from my viewpoint).  :D

sevenlayermuddle:
In the larger picture I can now see a cat, chin down to lower centre, just offset anti clockwise.   Even the cat's folded left ear is visible.

And that's odd because when I viewed the thread earlier (from a Lytham St Annes hotel   ;)) best I could make out was a long nosed canine face, in the smaller pic, chin down directly into lower right corner.

Glad to hear things are a bit more promising for Ziggy.

And back home now, but pleased to say I recommend that area of UK.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version