Announcements > News Articles

UK ISP BT Removes Capped Broadband Packages and Cuts Unlimited Prices

<< < (2/3) > >>

jaydub:
Not for the equivalent package though.

IDNet is £45 a month for their 55/10 package and £49.80 for 80/20, so not a lot in it over 48 months assuming you don't haggle a better deal for year 2.

I would still go with IDNet like a shot though rather than risk the vagaries of BT Broadband delivery.

niemand:
That's kinda scary pricing given VM charge £47.25 a month for 300Mb stand-alone broadband and £47 a month for a year on 300Mb + line rental.

gt94sss2:
BT do give healthy discounts to customers renewing contracts though - I have Infinity 1 @ £25.99/month and was offered Infinity 2 at £33.50/month (2 year contract) when I renewed last month

Ronski:

--- Quote from: jaydub on April 11, 2017, 02:02:13 PM ---Not for the equivalent package though.

IDNet is £45 a month for their 55/10 package and £49.80 for 80/20, so not a lot in it over 48 months assuming you don't haggle a better deal for year 2.

I would still go with IDNet like a shot though rather than risk the vagaries of BT Broadband delivery.

--- End quote ---

I see what you mean, I missed the from bit on the price, saw the up to 76/19 and thought it was for an 80/20 package.

Bowdon:
My price never went up and I'm out of contract. I guess this is aimed at new customers. I'm thinking they have to sign up to paying that out of contract price when they sign the contract.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version