Broadband Related > ISPs

Why I have left Plusnet and moved to AAISP

<< < (2/5) > >>

Chunkers:
 >:(
--- Quote from: Ronski on November 28, 2016, 12:14:55 PM ---Great write up Jelv, I've been with PN for just over 13 years, and have added to your thread. Hopefully PN will sort themselves out, but I doubt it.

--- End quote ---

I recently joined PlusNet on my second line and my experience was completely aligned with your write-up, in general the whole process was painful.  The connection itself is OK, I did attempt to speak to customer services twice but gave up both times, I am just not going to wait on the phone for "minimum 45 minutes" to speak to someone.

It's not a bad deal financially especially taking into account the discount they give for line installation but I will be leaving as soon as I am no longer locked in ....

My other line is Zen, I have been with them for many years, had a few minor issues but always quickly resolved and their customer service is excellent ..... well worth the extra few quid tbh

I just hope I don't have any problems requiring customer services with my PN line in the meantime, enjoy your new ISP!

Cheers

Chunks

kitz:
Excellent summary jelv.  Ive also responded over there.

I'm also going to try pull some figures out from the ISP ratings, from what I can see, its pretty obvious there has been a drastic decline in CS.

Bowdon:
Good write up jelv.

I've never been with Plusnet. Though I remember when Plusnet was one of the places to go for people who were more advanced users. It's always sad when once leaders of industry start sinking from their own actions, or lack of.

kitz:
As mentioned on Jelvs thread on the Plusnet forums, I was interested to see when the rot set in.
Ive pulled out some figures which show when things started to go downhill.  Its obviously customer service which is letting them down and affecting the overall totals.

Because of the image size, I didnt want to post it on the PN forum and spam his thread, but I'll post the results here for anyone who is interested.

Ive also attached one for TT, just for comparison.

NewtronStar:
Customer Services,Speed and other stuff is not a high priority unless your have a home server running away on your ISP in that case you need a Business ISP contract if you want good customer services which may also give you Oprenreach priory then you have to pay more.

Most Home Broadband users I think the priority will be the Monthly cost the cheaper the better well it is for me and if the Broadband goes down for 5 days it won't ruin my week  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version