Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: vdsl profile questions along with the traffic lights on mydsl  (Read 1385 times)

skyeci

• Kitizen
    • Line stats
vdsl profile questions along with the traffic lights on mydsl
« on: November 07, 2016, 02:21:15 PM »

Hi,

Hoped someone could offer some advice please. Even though I have seen a 10mb decrease on the DS sync over the last 3 months my ES continue to climb lately on a daily basis... I have always been with sky so on the "standard" profile. I now regularly see a red warning light on the "stable" DS ES section. By the end of 24 hour period its always red. Could this lead to yet more intervention by dlm or because I am supposed to be on standard profile is this red light ignored as its on the wrong profile?

Any thoughts on this appreciated.. example attached

cheers

cliver

• Reg Member
Re: vdsl profile questions along with the traffic lights on mydsl
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 02:39:07 PM »

The lights you are interested in are the three beside the STD(standard) profile which is what you are on. The red light is against the stable profile so can be ignored. Your 799 errored seconds are in the middle of the amber range for a standard profile (144 to 1440) so as long as they stay there the DLM shouldn't take any action.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

skyeci

• Kitizen
    • Line stats
Re: vdsl profile questions along with the traffic lights on mydsl
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 02:46:25 PM »

ok cheers, Just wasn't sure if the others could upset it anyway. Thanks for clarification.