Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Forumup or or Forumfouledup  (Read 2497 times)

renluop

• Kitizen
Forumup or or Forumfouledup
« on: April 12, 2016, 04:35:37 PM »

One of the other message boards I frequent, ( I do like to share the misery :P), has been down for a couple of weeks now. It seems also that numerous other boards here and abroad are down too. They all are hosted by ForumUp.

Naturally nothing is accessible, and I can find no comment from elsewhere.

Does any one use a board hosted by FU, and have any idea what the problem  could be?

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Forumup or or Forumfouledup
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 11:59:09 PM »

Sorry ren - miles behind reading forum posts and still a lot to catch up on.

No I dont use any sites related to forumup...  but thinking about it, didnt one of the Netgear DG834 custom firmware use to use forumup.it
I cant recall now as its a long time ago.

Anyhows I just found this

http://staff.forumup.it/about18067-staff.html

and with the aid of google translate:

Posted: Sat March 26, 2016 9:59 am     Subject:   Reply with quote
I write only for solidarity, because I neither new information nor intelligent suggestions to offer. I know there were at least a couple of short detachments of .com in the week. Both times within a very short everything was back to normal. In the immediately preceding settimene already ForumUp other parts of the system had suffered major interruptions (I seemed to understand especially the Greek Forum, I think) and then return at least temporarily in operation . at the moment I see that there is at least another report on the .com platform

. Even in the face of these situations as well as during similar events in recent months regarding .it could not say whether it is good or bad signals: the hope is that someone "we are working" and charges down the whole project or at least parts of it after the misfortunes of commeriale company owner, the fear is that on the contrary there might possibly be a prospect of abandonment and shutdown. Marco

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker