Announcements > ISP Offers & Deals

BT Infinity - offers for existing customers.

<< < (2/9) > >>

tattie457:
I'm getting rather fed up with BT and their mid-contract price rises. It looks like Plusnet, Virgin Media and Sky do the same aswell. According to [link deleted] it's only TalkTalk and the Post Office that currently offer fixed price broadband for the duration of the contract. Not sure I want to switch to any of those!

Link removed by admin

kitz:
I guess you should know, with you being the associated with the above site. ::)

Bowdon:
I wonder how many people get the £1 offer.

It seems a bit of a joke offer. They are just wanting people to commit to an 18 month contract, in my case.

ac427:

--- Quote from: stevebrass on May 14, 2016, 03:18:03 PM ---Following the link above to My BT my offer is the same service for about £1 a month less but for 24 months.

If I log in to My BT via my normal route I am offered the same service for £6 a month more OR 76Mb service for a lot more a month.

Since I am 2 km from my cabinet I am lucky to get 17Mb.

Does not seem to be all that personalised!

Also as a BT customer for 40 years I am unhappy to see fairly recent joiners getting a better deal than me.

--- End quote ---

Nothing has changed. I am currently with BT on the Unlimited 2 package. It costs me £54.49 per month.

I spoke to the BT retentions department and mentioned i have been a BT customer since the dialup days.  All they could do was offer to sell me the 'SuperFibre' range off packages. Even when i mentioned new customers pay £30 less than i do.

BT 'SuperFibre' should be done for false advertising. I only have FTTC.

So i've moved to Plusnet for £24.99 + £4 landline call package.

Weaver:
Was the £54.94 including so-called line rental or was that an extra tax on top? Oh and was that an inc VAT figure?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version