Announcements > ISP Offers & Deals

BT Infinity - offers for existing customers.

<< < (3/9) > >>

ac427:
Hi Weaver, Here is the breakdown:

'This is the cost of your Package at £58.49 a month, charged in advance from
10 Mar 2018 to 9 Jun 2018.
This gives you:
Calling Plan Unlimited Weekend Calls
Broadband Unlimited BT Infinity 2
Line Rental Plus is now included in your package'

All they could offer over what i already have is hub replacement of hub if it fails.

The Plusnet hub is included. There is no activation fee either.

sotonsam:
I've found BT to be one of the more expensive 'mainstream' ISP's - I did manage to barter them down to £37 on my Infinity 2 line with standard calls.

Although I've now been able to cease that line as my speed dropped below the minimum. To give them their due, their service/cancelation department is very thorough and helpful, they made it very easy for me to cease and port my number to Vonage once they accepted they were in breach.

j0hn:
I find their deals for existing customers to be okay. They obviously don't offer good deals to those tied in mid contact.

I currently pay £26.49/month for Infinity 1, inclusive of line rental. That deal is no longer available since the latest round of price rises.

They will offer existing customers Infinity 1 (with line rental) for £29.99/month.
You must be out of contract or possibly at the very end of your contract to get this price though.
Just ask to speak to the retentions department.

Weaver:
Makes my ISP seem cheap(er).

ads:
Just checked mine, they offered me the chance to "upgrade" to the exact same for an extra £5/month  :no: £48.49 to £53.49 for Infinity 2

Is Plusnet any good these days?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version