Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Ofcom List the Naughtiest UK Mobile, Phone and Broadband ISPs – Q4 2015  (Read 1214 times)

Bowdon

• Content Team
  • Kitizen

Ofcom List the Naughtiest UK Mobile, Phone and Broadband ISPs – Q4 2015

The telecoms regulator has released their latest complaints report to the end of 2015, which reveals what mobile, TV, phone and broadband providers in the United Kingdom attracted the most consumer complaints. EE topped the naughty list for broadband, while TalkTalk dominated for fixed line phone gripes.

Ofcom receives nearly 300 telecoms complaints a day, although their report only focuses on the market’s biggest providers (i.e. those with an overall market share of at least 1.5%) because smaller ones don’t produce enough data. The data reflects gripes that have been made directly to Ofcom rather than the ISP (i.e. users that have not been able to resolve their complaint via the ISP).
BT Full Fibre 500 - Smart Hub 2

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk

I note vodafone shot up last year.

No surprise - their CS went into meltdown.   It took me about 3 months to get something resolved, but Ive mentioned that elsewhere, that their reps were blantent lying to EU's, not returning promised calls and ignoring complaints - even those sent by registered mail.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker