Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Inbound SIP services  (Read 15748 times)

npr

• Reg Member
Re: Inbound SIP services
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2016, 03:57:54 PM »

Not sure what's wrong there, here about 12 seconds after the custom aa message is played the "bye" message is then played and it disconnects.

Do you have a tick in the "bye" prompt?

If you're still having problems you could send me your config file, after removing passwords etc, and I'll compare it to mine.

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2016, 07:08:07 PM »

Not sure what's wrong there, here about 12 seconds after the custom aa message is played the "bye" message is then played and it disconnects.

Do you have a tick in the "bye" prompt?

If you're still having problems you could send me your config file, after removing passwords etc, and I'll compare it to mine.
My NumberOnNoInput is set to 0 is that the same as yours?  Thanks

npr

• Reg Member
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2016, 07:17:02 PM »

No, it's left empty.
See the screen capture in the other forum post.

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2016, 11:21:37 PM »

Do you have any issues blocking numbers where the peer number in the call log includes a hyphen -? I have a number in a digit map but i do not believe if it has a hyphen it matches the rule to send to AA? E.g. 01234123456 matches but 01234-123456 doesnt!

npr

• Reg Member
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2016, 12:27:37 PM »

I've never come across a hyphen in a dialled phone number so doubt it needs to be matched in the digitmap.
Have you looked at Obi's Digitmap tutorial, that may answer you question.

http://www.obihai.com/docs/OBi-DigitMapCallRoute-Tutorial-v1-1.pdf

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2016, 12:49:59 PM »

Having issues with mobile calls not connecting yesterday and early this morning hoping hen back tonight it is working again.  Thinking I may need a backup account just in case.

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2016, 10:04:32 PM »

No calls at all working now - incoming ptsn still fine.  Checked still well in credit it is failing to connect to the sip server - have you the same problem?  Is there a status page? Perhaps need to consider a backup not reselling same service any suggestions?

npr

• Reg Member
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2016, 09:23:33 AM »

The two Betamax resellers I'm using are working ok.

On the Obi's home page, status > system status go down to SP1 Service status (or SP2 whichever your using).
Does it show "Registered (server=........................)" ?
If it's not shown as "registered" then you're not connected to or not logged in to your SIP service provider.

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2016, 11:12:09 PM »

Yes it says registered now.  Landline numbers are back fine but mobile numbers are taking 60s to start ringing.  Nothing has changed on the obi apart from me switching everything off and on again.

aesmith

• Kitizen
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2016, 07:33:51 PM »

Can you Wireshark it to see what's happening?  SIP decodes are very readable.

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2016, 09:25:46 PM »

Next time I will give wireshark a try.  Went back to normal late Sunday.  I tried searching and a few what looked liked beta providers posted updates saying a limited number of users were experiencing problems so hopefully my problems were related.

ktz392837

• Reg Member
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2017, 01:54:52 PM »

http://www.freevoipdeal.com/calling_rates/
Note: these Betamax prices are subject to change -- need to keep track of which reseller is cheapest when it's time to renew.
Just wondering if anyone using this is having problems I am getting a recorded message after it rings and tries to connect and the log on the obi says server error or temp unavailable.  Obi reports registered to server etc.

It seems to be a problem their end but can't find any status messages saying there is a problem?

Does anyone know of a status page from someone that resells the same service Betamax that may give some I formation?

It has been working great for months and months apart from a couple of minor hicupps but it is a day or so without outgoing land and mobile calls is annoying without further information.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 01:57:25 PM by ktz392837 »
Pages: 1 2 [3]

anything