Broadband Related > Telephony Wiring + Equipment

Inbound SIP services

<< < (9/9)

ktz392837:
Next time I will give wireshark a try.  Went back to normal late Sunday.  I tried searching and a few what looked liked beta providers posted updates saying a limited number of users were experiencing problems so hopefully my problems were related.

ktz392837:

--- Quote from: npr on April 08, 2016, 04:26:02 PM ---http://www.freevoipdeal.com/calling_rates/
Note: these Betamax prices are subject to change -- need to keep track of which reseller is cheapest when it's time to renew.
--- End quote ---
Just wondering if anyone using this is having problems I am getting a recorded message after it rings and tries to connect and the log on the obi says server error or temp unavailable.  Obi reports registered to server etc.

It seems to be a problem their end but can't find any status messages saying there is a problem?

Does anyone know of a status page from someone that resells the same service Betamax that may give some I formation?

It has been working great for months and months apart from a couple of minor hicupps but it is a day or so without outgoing land and mobile calls is annoying without further information.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version