Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: MyDSLWebStats - ES 24 Hour Cumulative Graph  (Read 1377 times)

aesmith

• Kitizen
MyDSLWebStats - ES 24 Hour Cumulative Graph
« on: February 21, 2016, 09:10:17 AM »

Hi,

I've noticed what I think is an anomaly on the ES graph, if you have Totals/Average enabled.   As I understand it the Blue line should clock up during the day to show the total count in the current period starting midnight.  Then next day it should reset and start clocking up again with the next day's figures.

However that's not quite what I see on the graph.  In the attached example there's rather a high error rate overnight so the lines rise up sharply towards the end of the day peaking at 23:00 representing the end of the period 23:00 to 23:59.  It then drops down at midnight, then down again at 01:00.  If I'm reading that correctly it means that the midnight ES count (from 00:00 to 00:59) isn't being counted in either day's total.   Or have I misunderstood?

Thanks, Tony S

tbailey2

• Kitizen
Re: MyDSLWebStats - ES 24 Hour Cumulative Graph
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 10:03:46 AM »

Yes, that does look to be the case  ???  Having a high reading in that period makes it much more obvious.

I've checked the database and the individual day's readings are okay but as you say, the period between 00:00 and 00:59 seems to be missed in totaling it up.

I'll have a look at the totaling routine, hopefully later today, and see what's up.

Thanks

Edit:
Hopefully fixed, also on SES with same problem  :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 10:17:57 AM by tbailey2 »
Tony
My Books!
Plusnet 80/20 - DSLstats - HG612/TG582n - ECI