Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: OFCOM complaints  (Read 1754 times)

jelv

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
OFCOM complaints
« on: December 15, 2015, 09:35:38 PM »

Guess which ISP had a higher level of complaints to OFCOM per 100,000 customers in Q3 than TalkTalk?

Answer here: http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2015/12/ofcom-name-worst-uk-mobile-tv-broadband-isps-q3-2015.html
Broadband and Line rental: Zen Unlimited Fibre 2, Mobile: Vodaphone
Router: Fritz!Box 7530

NewtronStar

• Kitizen
Re: OFCOM complaints
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 10:55:53 PM »

Ah well I don't need to contact EE as this line has been rock solid ever since I started using dial-up 2001 though the high resistance issue is starting to become much more noticeable via stats it's still not effecting the service.

My issue with telephone & broadband is with those fecking indian international calls 8 times a day I whish OFCOM could get off it arse and do something about nuisance calls  :mad:

jelv

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 11:10:23 PM »

Did you notice the ISP that is now in second place? (The one with the strap-line "We'll do you over" or something similar)

NewtronStar

• Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 11:26:02 PM »

Did you notice the ISP that is now in second place? (The one with the strap-line "We'll do you over" or something similar)

Yes I have it was a coin toss between EE and second place ISP the coin faced the cheaper per month ISP and as you know the cheaper the service the less quaility of after service yet I know if my phone & broadband stops working it will be up and running in 4 days with the excellent help of Openreach  :yay:

jelv

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 11:58:47 PM »

That's 4 days from the issue being raised with Openreach. On a certain ISP the ticket pool for for issues to be raised with BTw is 7 days behind!