Chat > Tech Chat

Line problems

(1/5) > >>

roseway:
I've been having terrible trouble with my connection today. The phone line has gone all crackly and it's made the ADSL connection unstable. I've pulled off the NTE5 faceplate and connected directly to the inner socket to make sure that it's not my wiring (it isn't) and reported it as a fault to BT. I couldn't do this on the phone because they were swamped with problem reports - NOT good news - so I had to report it at bt.com/faults using my dodgy internet connection.

Happy days! :wall:

Astral:
We've had big electrical storms overnight down west overnight which is moving east from what I gather from other MB's. Last heard of approaching Bedford. Don't know if that might have anything to do with your problem.

roseway:
There haven't been any electrical storms here, but it's very windy which probably explains the large number of problem reports.

Eric

kitz:
ughhhhhhhh

not good...  hope you manage to sort it eric :'(

Accordion:

--- Quote from: Astral on October 01, 2006, 02:02:19 PM ---We've had big electrical storms overnight down west overnight which is moving east from what I gather from other MB's. Last heard of approaching Bedford. Don't know if that might have anything to do with your problem.

--- End quote ---

They got me during the night (I'm near Bedford). Our dog is frightened by thunder, jumped onthhe bed between us and sits there trembling (he's a bit big and takes up too much space).  Then he tried to hide in the wardrobe, rustling bags around etc.

We've had a couple of big downpours this afternoon too. I think I'll buy a boat .......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version