Chat > Jokes n Stuff

Sweaty palm time

<< < (2/3) > >>

roseway:
There's something odd about that video on this system. I don't have flash enabled, and I'm viewing it in html5, and it shows two thin copies of the video side by side. This is on Firefox 41.0.2.

Black Sheep:
You're not with Talk-Talk, are you Eric ??  ;) ;D ;D

roseway:
Thankfully not ;D

oldfogy:

--- Quote from: roseway on October 26, 2015, 07:47:58 AM ---There's something odd about that video on this system. I don't have flash enabled, and I'm viewing it in html5, and it shows two thin copies of the video side by side. This is on Firefox 41.0.2.

--- End quote ---
I do have flash enabled (or at least I think I do) and I to got the 2 side-by-side videos.

guest:

--- Quote from: roseway on October 26, 2015, 07:47:58 AM ---There's something odd about that video on this system. I don't have flash enabled, and I'm viewing it in html5, and it shows two thin copies of the video side by side. This is on Firefox 41.0.2.

--- End quote ---

No issues with it on 41.0.1 or 41.0.2 without Flash here. Platform is x86-64 Win8.1.

Also this isn't very impressive - seen much better from the same "platform", even from one of the guys who cleans it & is a base jumper who claims to be "risk-averse" :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version