Chat > Jokes n Stuff

Sweaty palm time

(1/3) > >>

Black Sheep:
https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/VxlKZereog0?rel=0

AArdvark:
Sweaty Palms ...... you obviously have a head for heights and can fly.  :D ;)
I would need someone to prise my fingers off the rope before I even had stepped out.
I hope he is a tidy worker and does not drop any tools. !!!

He is safe (ish??) but that hammer and chisel would make a big dent somewhere.  :D :D :D

burakkucat:

--- Quote from: AArdvark on October 25, 2015, 01:32:02 PM ---Sweaty Palms ...... you obviously have a head for heights and can fly.  :D ;)

--- End quote ---

Isn't that part of the new training course for Openreach technicians, tried and tested by B*Sheep, to ensure that all poles are climbed safely?

oldfogy:
The part he was chiselling away at reminded me of someone sitting on a tree branch that they were cutting through, good job the core of the statue didn't also need the defective part renewed.

Black Sheep:

--- Quote from: burakkucat on October 26, 2015, 01:26:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: AArdvark on October 25, 2015, 01:32:02 PM ---Sweaty Palms ...... you obviously have a head for heights and can fly.  :D ;)

--- End quote ---

Isn't that part of the new training course for Openreach technicians, tried and tested by B*Sheep, to ensure that all poles are climbed safely?

--- End quote ---

Ha ha .... I can quite conclusively state that if that was the training course for engineers, I would probably be delivering your morning milk.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version