Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: More Earthquake Damage  (Read 1963 times)

dave.m

• Kitizen
More Earthquake Damage
« on: March 07, 2008, 10:55:17 PM »

The recent earthquake resulted in £millions worth of irreplaceable art work being lost to the Nation for ever.

Experts said the damage was irrepairable and it would be a sad loss to the Country.

:P
dave

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
Re: More Earthquake Damage
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2008, 12:37:46 AM »

That's not good news, It's a bit difficult to do a 'backup' on a 'Etch-a-sketch.  :D
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

mr_chris

• Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 02:38:30 AM »

I hear "save" functionality is disabled too :lol:
Chris

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 07:12:40 AM »

All that art gone for ever! It makes you weep. :lol:
  Eric

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2008, 05:49:06 PM »

Gt Yarmouth Earthquake Appeal

An Earthquake measuring 5.2 on the Richter scale hit the town of Gt Yarmouth on Wednesday morning.

Casualties were seen wandering aimlessly saying "bang out of order" "mental" and "sorted". Some are still confused that something interesting actually happened in Yarmouth!! Some residents of the Cobholm area were woken before their 'giros' arrived and it caused quite a panic!

The earthquake decimated half of the Barrick estate area causing in excess of £17.55 worth of damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Ibiza, Corfu, Rhyl and Blackpool were damaged beyond repair including a cute little donkey that 'broke wind' when you clapped your hands.

Preserved areas of historic importance were destroyed and many piles of scientifically significant litter were disturbed.

One resident of Baliol Road, Miss Kylie Davies a 15 year old mother of four said "It was such a shock, little Chardonnay-Destiny came running into my bedroom crying; my hands were shaking that much I could hardly concentrate on Jeremy Kyle".

she also added, " i had just finished shagging my cousin and he thought that he had made the earth move for me"

The British Red Cross has so far managed to send 4000 crates of Red Bull to the area to help with the crisis. Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found numerous "Elizabeth Duke" sovereign rings, benefit books and Poundstretcher ornaments.

How can you help?

This appeal hopes to raise money for food and clothing parcels for those unfortunate enough to be caught up in the disaster. Clothing is most sought after. Urgently needed are Lacoste tracksuits, white socks, Burberry caps, Beanie hats and Rockports. Food parcels are also needed. They include McCain oven chips, Aldi Beans, Monster Munch, Hollands pies and Iceland pizza. Alcohol is also in short supply, especially White Lightening Cider and Special Brew.

Cash donations are also needed. 22p buys a 'signing-on' biro, £2.50 buys a pie and chips, £20.00 buys a fake MOT and £16.00 buys 200 Regal ciggies from the back of Tomo's lorry. Your help is appreciated.

:lol:

anything