Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Cheeky Question  (Read 12074 times)

feliscatusx2

• Reg Member
Re: Cheeky Question
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 08:57:43 PM »

Well, after various alarms & excursions, trips to Moreton-in Marsh (very chilly) plastering holes in the wall and other excuses, I finally ran 982me.pif and went and hid.

The system booted up OK & I now have a 98SE system with the good bits of ME grafted on.  Thus far thus good, no sign of any problems, even after I 98Lited the hybrid and got rid of stuff I won't use.

I even have native Firewire support  ::), although the PC has no Firewire ports  :no:

Rest assured that if it all goes pear shaped you will be the very first to know, except possibly any neighbour within 100 yards (and the cats).
Some people are like slinkies: they don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Cheeky Question
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2006, 12:01:11 AM »

>> Thus far thus good, no sign of any problems

cool , glad it seems to be doing the trick

>> I even have native Firewire support  , although the PC has no Firewire ports 

Yeah.. well thats useful then aint it?  :lol:

>> if it all goes pear shaped you will be the very first to know, except possibly any neighbour within 100 yards (and the cats).

hehe Im sure we will...  (and they will too)   :-X

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker
Pages: 1 [2]

anything