Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Is the forum having problems?  (Read 4125 times)

jimgb17

Is the forum having problems?
« on: September 17, 2015, 05:06:26 PM »

I all i am getting the error below when trying to view posts is the forum having problems?

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

www.pandadomainadvisor.com/search.php?pr=panda&id=pandasecurity_dn&v=2_0_1_34&ent=antiphishing_dn&q=forum.kitz.co.uk (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to www.pandadomainadvisor.com's WebMaster.

Black Sheep

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen
Re: Is the forum having problems?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 05:08:01 PM »

All ok with me.  :)

I did have issues with my works laptop accessing the forum threads a few weeks back, but clearing the caches cured that.

tonyappuk

• Reg Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2015, 06:09:52 PM »

OK Here.
Tony

AArdvark

• Kitizen
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 07:38:06 PM »

I all i am getting the error below when trying to view posts is the forum having problems?

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:

www.pandadomainadvisor.com/search.php?pr=panda&id=pandasecurity_dn&v=2_0_1_34&ent=antiphishing_dn&q=forum.kitz.co.uk (port 80)

Please forward this error screen to www.pandadomainadvisor.com's WebMaster.
If you are with Plusnet there have been reported problems recently with access to the Internet.
I think there have been recent problems across a few providers which was reported here & there.

renluop

• Kitizen
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2015, 08:50:18 PM »

This Plusnetter has no trouble. It's bookmarked though. A thought, could DSLstats sampling interfere?

jimgb17

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 09:44:25 PM »

All ok now ;)
Think it was was a DNS problem i use opendns mabie it was one of the filters that had problems...

www.pandadomainadvisor.com Had me woried
i dont have anything panda installed and was on all devices even GTV

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:48:16 PM by jimgb17 »

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 10:14:15 PM »

The forum has been very slow for me all day, isp Eclipse and using there DNS servers.

Edit.. posting this it seems a lot better than lunch time, it took ages to post a post.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:17:45 PM by tickmike »
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 01:43:18 PM »

The site has nothing to do with pandadomainadvisor - which I notice is down.

I havent done much digging but pandadomain advisor appears to be part of the panda umbrella service which checks all sites for malware etc before allowing you to proceed to the said site.   They appear to do this as some sort of DNS request.

The forum has been very slow for me all day, isp Eclipse and using there DNS servers.

Admittedly Ive not been around, but nothing is showing in the logs.   The server is higher spec than it needs to be, server load is showing as fine, as are the two external monitoring systems that I use.   If it was something to do with the server then I am usually aware of an issue, and I usually go out of my way to inform people if I am aware of an issue, but on this occasion I see nothing that could have caused any problems yesterday.

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2015, 02:55:30 PM »

What ever my problem were they have gone now, all those people downloading iso 9  :-\  maybe  ;)
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.