Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: HG612 Modem Stats help needed.  (Read 1452 times)

Bowdon

• Content Team
  • Kitizen
HG612 Modem Stats help needed.
« on: August 25, 2015, 11:25:15 AM »

I've been having problems with Avast again since I had to update the core program. It crippled half my download speed (speeds went up when I disabled the shields). So I decided to repair it. The repair seems to remove all the exclusions I put in. One of the exclusions was for HG612 Modem Stats. Unfortunately when I repaired Avast it automatically stats a scan and so put that exe in to the chest. I have tried to remove it, and think I have it.

But when I load up the stats viewer I get a big button at the top saying: "Scheduled task does not exist". If I press the button a box appears saying; The task "HG612 Stats Program" does not exist.

So what should I do? I don't think its taking readings from the modem as the only thing displayed seems to be the stats it last showed at 10:53am (its now 11:24am).
BT Full Fibre 500 - Smart Hub 2

Bowdon

• Content Team
  • Kitizen
Re: HG612 Modem Stats help needed.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 11:31:20 AM »

Ok looks like I fixed it.

I had to setup another task to record stats.. it looks like its recording, or at least its showing stats last obtained at 11:31am.
BT Full Fibre 500 - Smart Hub 2

Ronski

• Kitizen
Re: HG612 Modem Stats help needed.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 01:05:21 PM »

Avast does remove the scheduled task, now you've created a new one hopefully it's fixed it.
Formerly restrained by ECI and ali,  now surfing along at 390/36  ;D

anything