Broadband Related > Broadband Hardware

OpenWrt (Chaos Calmer r46559) for ECI/r v1 & v2 - Update: G.INP/ReTX Support

<< < (2/77) > >>

jsamuel:
Line profiles were missing (17a, 30a, etc) so I've added those in lantiq_dsl.sh/LuCI's admin page and updated the squashfs images.
What I'd really like is some fancy graphs.

Chrysalis:
that is indeed massive progress for ECI owners,

This was done by someone else a few years back as well but his work was never released, so it remained as just a proof of concept test all this time.

jsamuel:
I'll keep it updated and add more things to it, I'll also try and get it compiled with the newer lantiq firmware for G.INP support, I'm working on some graphing on the LuCI backend too. so fingers crossed it'll come out where the HG612 currently is  ;D

I'm surprised it's took this long tbh, it seems everyone just pushed the ECI away and are focussing on the HG612.

Chrysalis:
2 main reasons I expect are, the difficulty in flashing the eci and that the hg612 has the better dsl chipset.

But still this will be helpful I expect.  As many people still use the ECI but operate blind.

Dray:

--- Quote from: jsamuel on August 11, 2015, 02:07:03 AM ---I'm surprised it's took this long tbh, it seems everyone just pushed the ECI away and are focussing on the HG612.

--- End quote ---
True, I just got an ECI for £1 on Ebay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version