Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

HG612 Modem Stats Editor & GUI v5 released

(1/23) > >>

Ronski:
Today we have released version 5, for existing users you can update all programs from within the graphic user interface, in due course I will also upload version 5 to Freeware files.

I have found from time to time that certain anti virus programs complain, or block some parts of our programs, if in doubt you can use www.virustotal.com to scan any file. Please report any false positives to your anti virus provider.

Change log.

--- Quote ---5.0.5533.12916   24-02-2015

Version 5 release
      Added G.INP indicator to main stats tab under connection up time.

4.0.5419.17215   2-11-2014

Altered task priority code, it's now stored as the actual value used, this allows the editor.ini to be edited to used non standard values (0 to 10)

4.0.5356.15443   31-08-2014

Fixed bug which meant settings modified flag was always set after opening GUI if not using My DSL WebStats
      Alteration of labels on My DSL WebStats setting tab.

4.0.5356.14100 31-08-2014

Beta release of version 4
--- End quote ---

Chrysalis:
thanks ronski.

also glad you kept the priority stuff intact.

Chrysalis:
gui on first startup had a red box saying log error, but that box has dissapeared now.

There is a issue bald eagle side of things, will put in a new thread.

Ronski:
I had the same issue when I updated here at work, seems to be an issue reading the modem log whilst updating the programs.

Bowdon:
Thanks for the update mate.

I had to lower my avast shields for 10 minutes while it updated. With the shields up it blocks one of the files and the update doesn't happen. But lowering them for 10 minutes and attempting the update works. Avast did scan one of the files (i forget which) when I put the shields up again after. But it OK'ed it, so all is good.

Avast is slowly becoming annoying for the false positives.

Anyways, good update :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version