Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: VDSL newbie here  (Read 6324 times)

maybecrazy

Re: VDSL newbie here
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2015, 07:39:06 PM »

Could some of you experienced ppl please take a look at my graphs from around 16:20 onwards today and offer your opinions.

There was a couple of SNRM drops but also a resync which actually synced higher which surprised me.

Are the drops and resync related do you think ?

This all happened while I was out and so the slight gap in the graph is where MDWS didn't reconnect until I came back and refreshed the page.

Thanks

NewtronStar

• Kitizen
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2015, 09:35:08 PM »

This all happened while I was out and so the slight gap in the graph is where MDWS didn't reconnect until I came back and refreshed the page.
Thanks

You meen your PC is set to go into sleep mode  :D you should keep your PC on 24/7 for the guys to make sence from the MDWS stats  ;)

maybecrazy

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2015, 09:53:09 PM »

Thanks

You meen your PC is set to go into sleep mode  :D you should keep your PC on 24/7 for the guys to make sence from the MDWS stats  ;)

No I mean exactly what I said, the gap is approx 9 minutes where MDWS didn't automatically reconnect after the resync.

FYI my PC is on 24/7 and never sleeps :thumbs:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 09:56:10 PM by maybecrazy »
Pages: 1 [2]

anything