Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: New aqcuisition ??  (Read 19756 times)

Black Sheep

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen
Re: New aqcuisition ??
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2014, 05:06:03 AM »

Go on then, I'll comment ...........

Good call, Pluto.  It scarcely needs saying, but there are *lots* of hidden interests on internet forums.  Loads of operatives work them with hidden agendas; there are many forum "perps" on the payroll of corporations or else working for outsourced "third party" PR teams - yet posing as members of the public.

I'll stick my neck out and say that you are very similar to the very 'perps' you claim are prevalent. Without any proof at all other than 'A funny feeling' and observations of your writing prose and other 'tells', I'd say that not only are you Pedro ..... but also Asbo kid and now Pluto as well. You're very big on CT's, well there's one for ya.

pluto

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2014, 12:55:54 PM »

Go on then, I'll comment ...........

....and now Pluto as well. You're very big on CT's, well there's one for ya.

CT's ? Que ?

For the record, I deny any alleged connection to any vested interests other than my own. What would be the point anyway? It's hardly as though anything said here is likely to rattle the world of big business of which we are speaking.

Black Sheep

• Helpful
  • Addicted Kitizen
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2014, 01:04:01 PM »

My apologies, Pluto. I wrongly assumed you might have been Pedro (Alias Asbo kid) having only just joined the forum, and by the way the condo was going.

CT's = Conspiracy Theories. Something Pedro is a great believer in, rightly or wrongly, it's his choice and my choice to defend against. As you also rightly say, what we chat about here isn't going to alter the course of the Universe, or BT's acquisition of EE. A lot of time and effort spent over nothing.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2014, 02:07:56 PM »

Topic locked

Cross reference to this post
http://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php?topic=14739.msg276822#msg276822

Member banned not because of anything he said about BT, but because I will not stand by and let one member who has a history of making threats and online harassment continue to disrupt this forum.   
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

anything