Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 129

Author Topic: MyDSLWebStats - Remote Web-based Monitoring  (Read 567329 times)

tbailey2

• Kitizen
Re: MyDSLWebStats - Remote Web-based Monitoring
« Reply #750 on: September 20, 2015, 05:09:45 PM »

On W7 it said standard and on linux it said original and I dont remember changing either or playing with either at any time. Now I've changed Linux to standard it works and if I change it back to original it disappears again.
Stuart

Yes that would be so. It doesn't work under Original (V1.4 code) as it isn't an option and never was so your results are as expected now....
Tony
My Books!
Plusnet 80/20 - DSLstats - HG612/TG582n - ECI

les-70

• Kitizen
« Reply #751 on: September 20, 2015, 05:31:18 PM »

I also find the status option is not saved with Chrome on an Android tablet.  I will try windows 7 as promised later, I just have dig out my login details.

les-70

• Kitizen
« Reply #752 on: September 20, 2015, 06:28:22 PM »

Just the same with Chrome in windows 7.   I have gone to running with "original" - this seems to remove the status option and effectively set it on.  Just to repeat  - everything seems to be perfectly remembered apart from the status.

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #753 on: September 20, 2015, 06:41:33 PM »

Just the same with Chrome in windows 7.   I have gone to running with "original" - this seems to remove the status option and effectively set it on.  Just to repeat  - everything seems to be perfectly remembered apart from the status.

As I said earlier, there is no such option in 'Original' so it will always be on anyway as you can't turn it off... Bear in mind that Original is V1.4, not the new one.
Tony
My Books!

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #754 on: September 20, 2015, 08:39:30 PM »

Status Option

Having looked at this for some time, I think a better option would be to default it to On and not set it from where it is currently but via the Options menu as that will isolate it from being affected by other changes...
Tony
My Books!

les-70

• Kitizen
« Reply #755 on: September 20, 2015, 09:10:11 PM »

Thanks for a possible fixup  :) .  I think that would best for me and probably others with trouble saving the setting.

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #756 on: September 20, 2015, 10:37:37 PM »

Thanks for a possible fixup  :) .  I think that would best for me and probably others with trouble saving the setting.

For the moment I've fixed it on and removed the option to change it so the Status Bar is always there now. That also solves another problem I spotted and I suspect this would be most peoples choice anyway. You will need to reload the main page (F5 or whatever) or change graph size to implement it..... I'll come back to it at a later date.
Tony
My Books!

kitzuser87430

• Reg Member
« Reply #757 on: September 22, 2015, 08:31:48 AM »

Thanks for a great upgrade Tony; I have just spotted an anomaly with the Mini stats page.

The horizontal scroll bar is always present, see screenie.

Ian

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #758 on: September 22, 2015, 09:12:39 AM »

Thanks for a great upgrade Tony; I have just spotted an anomaly with the Mini stats page.

The horizontal scroll bar is always present, see screenie.

Ian

Can't get that to happen here and nothing has changed in the code for it. It's set to have no scrollbars as well and yours is also the wrong height.

It's also set to be resizable so you should be able to make it narrower.... I know Chrome has problems with it and sometimes it shows a blank container on some terminals but no idea why. Matter of interest, which Browser (looks like Chrome) and OS please?
Tony
My Books!

kitzuser87430

• Reg Member
« Reply #759 on: September 22, 2015, 01:13:58 PM »

which Browser (

Chrome on chromeOS...Only noticed the horizontal scroll bar yesterday, it is resized to my prefered dimensions and zoom level.

Very strange  (I have tried zoom 25% full screen width and still the scroll bar is there), I don't think an upgrade to the OS has been pushed the last few days.

It's a mystery.

Ian

tenbyboy2

• Just arrived
« Reply #760 on: September 24, 2015, 02:07:37 PM »

@tbailey2

I understand that support for the MyDSLStats webpage is through this forum. I have an issue in that after making my £10 donation last night, the emal came back saying it was credited to the wrong user account. I clearly wrote username:tenbyboy2 in the message part of the paypal message section.

Can this please be rectified?

Thanks.

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #761 on: September 24, 2015, 03:12:51 PM »

@tbailey2

I understand that support for the MyDSLStats webpage is through this forum. I have an issue in that after making my £10 donation last night, the emal came back saying it was credited to the wrong user account. I clearly wrote username:tenbyboy2 in the message part of the paypal message section.

Can this please be rectified?

Thanks.

The system credited an account you registered last year using the e-mail address you donated from this time and that is checked first.... The username is a backup in case the e-mail fails (but not now)!

Changed now.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 03:27:31 PM by tbailey2 »
Tony
My Books!

tenbyboy2

• Just arrived
« Reply #762 on: September 24, 2015, 03:46:07 PM »

Thanks for the quickly reply and for sorting it.

Reason I created a new account is because I forgot the password and then when I tried to reset it, it said my memorable word was incorrect - even though I know it was as I still have the original email.

Is there any chance you can delete that old account now for me please? Also, I'm sure I had that problem before and there is also a tenbyboy acount.

Many thanks. It won't happen again as I have now made a not of all the details of the new account.

tbailey2

• Kitizen
« Reply #763 on: September 24, 2015, 04:39:28 PM »

Thanks for the quickly reply and for sorting it.

Reason I created a new account is because I forgot the password and then when I tried to reset it, it said my memorable word was incorrect - even though I know it was as I still have the original email.

Is there any chance you can delete that old account now for me please? Also, I'm sure I had that problem before and there is also a tenbyboy acount.

Many thanks. It won't happen again as I have now made a not of all the details of the new account.

Okay done, do you want to lose the other one as well? There will be a user option for this soon.

Tony
My Books!

Chrysalis

• Content Team
  • Addicted Kitizen
  • VM Gig1 - AAISP L2TP
« Reply #764 on: September 24, 2015, 07:46:14 PM »

tony I got my hg612 up on ebay and my old asus router, when the first of them sells will send a donation.

When I checked ebay the guy who got my zyxel couldnt set it up and was asking how to do it but sadly I couldnt send the link to kitz site as ebay times out the messages :(
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 129