Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: DSLstats pre-release version 4.54.5 (now 4.54.6)  (Read 11439 times)

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: DSLstats pre-release version 4.54.5 (now 4.54.6)
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2014, 10:07:38 AM »

Thanks for all the work, after a few days with this version I have no problems to report and all is running well.  :)   There is one possible extra feature that I would use.  I often save the telnet connection stats and pbParams with a copy and paste to a text file.  If other do this as well it would be helpful to have a manual save option on these two tabs.   It is already an option on the snapshots tab.

Thanks for the report. Adding a 'Save' button to the telnet data tabs is a good idea. While I'm at it, I'll do it on all the telnet data tabs.
  Eric

broadstairs

• Kitizen
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2014, 07:52:37 AM »

Eric I seem to have an issue on the CRC graph when switching between per sample and per minute. As you may be aware I have an issue with sudden spikes of CRCs. On per minute I have a line which goes about the top of the graph with a Y scale of 0-450 but at the time shown when I switch to per sample I have only one spike up to about 100. Am I right that I should be able to switch between these options and it will correctly show the historical data correctly when scrolling back or does it simply change the active display?

Stuart
ISP:Vodafone Router:Vodafone Wi-Fi hub FTTP

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2014, 10:00:38 AM »

Stuart, I didn't get the switching between per-minute and per-sample modes quite right in that version. Since then I've reworked it so it now works correctly (as far as I can tell). I've made several other changes as well, so it's time for a new release, which I hope to do in the next couple of days.
  Eric

broadstairs

• Kitizen
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2014, 06:51:37 PM »

Thanks Eric that's great ....

Stuart
ISP:Vodafone Router:Vodafone Wi-Fi hub FTTP
Pages: 1 2 [3]