Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Just set up TPlink 8960N and annoyed the beloved,  (Read 2282 times)

renluop

• Kitizen
Just set up TPlink 8960N and annoyed the beloved,
« on: June 03, 2014, 11:33:35 AM »

because I've ruined her IPod connection.

In fact, even though the wifi ID appears as an option in Ipod and I have input the password carefully several times, I get the "unable to join" message.

I have tried what Apple advises to no avail. Has anyone more suggestions involving IPod or the router that might solve the problem, please? :cry2:  It's most disappointing as I had no trouble when using the Tech nicolors

benji09

• Reg Member
Re: Just set up TPlink 8960N and annoyed the beloved,
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 09:01:38 PM »

I had a similar problem the other day with a computer on another network. In my case the router access control function was turned on, and did not contain the details of the new computer.......  Hopefully you problem is as easy to solve as that !

Incidentally, I don't use the access control function on my own router at this time, as I my router started doing odd things ( like dropping various setting etc ). I put the problem down to either faulty, or insufficient memory in my netgear router. I removed the 15 computers etc. from the access control list, and no more problems.................