Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tuesday twitterings  (Read 2032 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
Tuesday twitterings
« on: May 13, 2014, 01:08:15 PM »

Bonjour and good morning afternoon to all .... Note twitterings as opposed to twitter  ;D (which is something I don't do).   Hope everyone is in the pink, but for those who are not,hope you feel better soon. :)

I've  had a  slight  'hiccup' following my  scans last week.  .  Saw my Oncologiste  yesterday ..and apparently a few, rice grain sized,  nodules have re-appeared in the péritoine  - nothing like  at the debut but enough to warrant recommencing the chemo treatment albeit in a smaller dosage.    This time I will only have one treatment a month for three months.  I'm happy with this, it is something that was explained at the start, it can't be cured but can be controlled and this is all part of the 'controlling'.    My transport is booked for Monday morning and I expect to be rather tired for a few days, although it is unlikely that I will  have a change of hairstyle again   ;D    hope not because I quite like my 'new look'.   When I think I was having a treatment for three consecutive weeks then a week off, for a year,  I feel that I can do this standing on my head  :D   

Before then we have a couple of outings, and the garden is keeping me occupied - the heavy work i.e,  hedge cutting, grass cutting has been done by our 'man who does' but I enjoy keeping the roses tidy and generally twiddling about. 

Enjoy your Tuesday   ....     (   I started this earlier this morning  -- several interruptions later    ::)   )  take care all

It's today that matters !

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
Re: Tuesday twitterings
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 04:44:26 PM »

Hello Kate. I'm sorry to hear about your hiccup, but it sounds as though you'll sail through. I'll be thinking of you. :flower:
  Eric

Ezzer

• Helpful
  • Kitizen
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 07:55:41 PM »

Keep your chin up, a positive out look on life certainly helps in fighting and recovering such things

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 11:47:50 PM »

Just a little of Tuesday left, here in The Cattery.

Sorry to read of your slight 'hiccup', S*mum. It is good to know that everything is in place and ready for the latest round of treatment.  :flower:

Your predicament puts my chronic pain into perspective . . .
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 08:49:24 AM »

Hi Kate..

Sorry to hear that theres been a slight glitch in your recovery... hope that the next batch of treatment goes well.   
Wishing you all the best x :flower:
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 08:20:17 AM »

Thank you all for the kind words   ...  I'm still singing    'my tune'     " I get knocked down and I get up again "     ;D
It's today that matters !

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 09:52:29 PM »

Best wishers for you both.  :)
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.