Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: FTTC/P Exchange & Cabinet Map for Cumbria  (Read 38590 times)

Cloudane

Re: FTTC/P Exchange & Cabinet Map for Cumbria
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2015, 08:36:36 AM »

Very nice!  I mapped out the Ulverston ones back when we were waiting for them to start making whirring noises and that was hard enough work!

indigobanana

« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2016, 12:52:31 AM »

Will be updating this shortly, great news is there is now estimated go live dates for cabs and also stage information (whether a cabinet is in Design, Build, Connect or Activate stage etc.)

Also plently of new cabinets planned for the Phase 2 Extension program, as well as many still being worked on during the latter stages of Phase 1. Not all of these new cabinets have location information however I can add them when I know roughly where they'll be situated and which communities are benefiting. There is also quite a bit of copper rearrangement going on for communities that are connected to an FTTC enabled cab but too far away to benefit. In some areas, properties are being moved to a different new cabinet, although this process does take some time.

In the meantime if anyone wants to know about a certain cab or area just PM me and I'll try my best to help :)
Jamie :)

indigobanana

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2016, 07:07:32 PM »

Updated today 22/01/16

• Data for each cabinet and exchange has been updated
  • All Cabs have progress information including build stage and estimated go live dates
  • Over 100 new cabinets planned/being built, many from Phase 2 of the Rollout. A lot of these will be for properties too far from an existing cab or on EO lines
Jamie :)

EvertonMonkey

• Just arrived
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2016, 10:09:24 AM »

Has this map now gone as doesnt seem to be available anymore  :(
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]