Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Panasonic SC-AK750EB-K.  (Read 6483 times)

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
Panasonic SC-AK750EB-K.
« on: January 14, 2008, 01:01:10 AM »

Hello all,
Well I have my new toy, a Panasonic SC-AK750EB-K. Mini Audio System.   

http://panasonic.co.uk/mini/sc-ak750eb-k/index.htm

I've had it a few days and I'm well pleased with it.
The sound reproduction is good, the power (600 w ) is very good ( at high power output there is an internal fan that comes on to keep it from melting  ;)).
I did not go for a DAB one because the signals are not that good around here yet.
It's great you can plug in a memory stick ( or HDD) or MP3 player or the sound output from the computer, although it's a pity there are no input connectors around the back of it, I do not like trailing leads all around the place.
And longer leads on the three speakers would be nice, It's got some fancy plug/sockets for the speakers and I need to extend the leads, so I will see if I can get some from the local emporium in the city when I go over there.
I went for one with a Sub-woofer ( speaker) because I cannot stand these 'tinny' small speakers they have on a lot of them now.
 :)
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Panasonic SC-AK750EB-K.
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 12:52:54 PM »

Looks pretty smart mike

*jealous* :)
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

conor

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »

We bought a Bose Lifestyle system last year.  The speakers (with the exception of the bass speaker) are really small and are barely noticed in the top corners of the room!

Was well expensive but def worth the money.  Won't need to buy a new system for a looooong time!!

Conor

tickmike

• Kitizen
  • Yes Another Penguin !. :)
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 03:02:50 PM »

I tempted to hook up some speakers I constructed about 30 years ago made out of 1 inch (25mm) thick plywood and are very heavy, the sound from them is great.
The problem is the speaker plugs into the Hi Fi, as I do not have any like them, I do not want to cut the leads as it's still under guarantee .
I have a set of 6 fixed IP's From  Eclipse  isp.BT ADSL2(G992.3) line>HG612 as a Modem, Bridge, WAN Not Bound to LAN1 or 2 + Also have FTTP (G.984) No One isp Fixed IP >Dual WAN pfSense (Hardware Firewall and routing).> Two WAN's, Ethernet LAN, DMZ LAN, Zyxel GS1100-24 Switch.

anything