Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

DSLstats v4.31 released

(1/5) > >>

roseway:
A collection of fixes and small improvements.

Changes since v4.30:

- fixed issue whereby the SNRM per band graphs didn't respond to a change of graph background colour
- fixed incorrect detection of bands used in the SNRM per band graphs with some connections
- added a startup check to see if the configured snapshots directory has been renamed or deleted
- added right-click display of highest and lowest values of SNRM per band
- made improvements to the handling of different decimal separators and locales
- auto deletion of snapshots now includes category folders and xml and text snapshots
- fixed Access Violation when saving XML data with category folders enabled
- QLN and HLog graphs are now refreshed after a pause

http://dslstats.plainroad.me.uk

BritBrat:
Thanks, but I cant keep up with all te changes.   ;D

But this time I can as modem has not yet arrived.

EDIT:

Now I need it.  :)

broadstairs:
Eric been running here fine all day. The deletion works well with daily folders now.

One thing I noticed is that the time stamp on the QLN and HLog graphs increments all the time, I would have expected them to remain at the time when the latest data was gathered from the router, I paused recording and the data was refreshed OK so it is not actually updating all the time just the time stamp changes.

Stuart

roseway:
Thanks for that, Stuart. You're right about the timestamps on the QLN and HLog graphs. What happens at present is that the data is only read from the modem once, but the graphs are refreshed from that data at every sample. The change in this latest version is that the data is re-read from the modem after a pause (or stop), so if the modem has been rebooted or re-synced while the program is paused, the new data is read and processed.

I probably should leave the timestamps unchanged except in those circumstances when the data is re-read. I'll put this on the todo list.

burakkucat:
I've only just read this message, so a few hours testing has now been instigated.

I'm sure that the updated product will prove to be good!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version