Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

DSLstats v4.2 released (updated to v4.21)

(1/8) > >>

roseway:
I've made the custom commands feature more flexible, and added an option to send email alerts. Apart from this, some small improvements and fixes for reported issues.

List of changes since v4.12:

- the tray icon and application icon now change colour depending on connection status
- custom commands can be separately linked to different events
- added option to send email alerts triggered by various events (e.g. low SNRM)
- added a button to manually get the user's IP address
- fixed occasional bug whereby the ES / hour chart didn't rescale correctly
- fixed issue in which the QLN option "Show extended tone range" didn't show the extra data
- added option to save snapshots in category folders
- tidied up the pbParams display for routers which provide badly formatted output
- fixed failure to save event log on exit (if configured)

http://dslstats.plainroad.me.uk

NewtronStar:
Thankyou for the update  ;D and the pbParams look great  ;)

broadstairs:
Eric I've updated this fine. On the custom commands page the text beside the radio button for 'Include in event log' seems strange, it has a square character added before the word event and the word log is clipped so it looks like 'lc'. This is on W2K BTW... Just tested my Linux version and the stuff displays fine on the custom commands page.

Stuart

rhohne:
Minor niggle

Is it me or is the versioning becoming very confusing?

To me 4.12 is newer version than 4.2.

Perhaps a series of 3 digits would be better ie 4.1.0, 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.2.0

roseway:
@NewtronStar: Thanks :)

@Stuart: I can see what's happened here - it's a two-line text label, and I used the Linux newline character #10 which Windows interprets as a non-printable character, so there's only one line which is too long for the space available. I'll correct this in the next release.

@rhohne: I guess you can look at it two ways, but you do have a point. I've been doing it this way all along, so rather than changing at this stage, I think I'll just give two digits to the second part of the number, so 4.2 becomes 4.20.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version