Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: A Thursday bonjour !  (Read 1494 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
A Thursday bonjour !
« on: November 14, 2013, 12:18:22 PM »

'Allo All -   :(   no sun to send now, it was a lovely sunny morning and suddenly the clouds are winning.  I'm not sure where Monday and Tuesday went  :o    Yesterday I had an IRM Scan  (MRI)   (one down two to go)   It's not a pleasant experience, not painful at all, and I don't suffer from claustrophobia.  The noise is horrendous even with the supplied headphones.   A funny tale to tell   -  the first  IRM I had the headphones were playing music; there I was,  completely ensconced in this large tube, and Robbie Williams singing Angels   ;D    I giggled through most of it and have giggled since at the thought of that.  Yesterday I declined the music  ;) 

Hope everyone is well and enjoying Thursday  :)     ttfn    :flower:

PS  I started typing this about an hour ago   --  and was then waylaid ... my yellow duster is back    :thumbs: :sun:
It's today that matters !

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
Re: A Thursday bonjour !
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 10:29:56 PM »

Hello S*mum,

Just about an hour and a half left of this Thursday for me. Don't know where it has gone.  :(

Perhaps I should find a warm & sleepy spot and have a quick nap until next spring.  :sleep:  This kitteh does not like this time of the year.  :no:

I've had a couple of MRI scans and found the experience rather interesting. (But there again, I am a techno-cat. Science is my speciality.)

'Bye for now.
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 01:29:10 PM »

B*Cat  ....   S*mum doesn't like this time of year either   :(    not used to temperatures dropping all of a sudden   ....  only 9° today :o

I shall view my next IRM   (next Tuesday) with my scientific glasses on  ;D  it is an interesting experience, but, to be honest, not one that I look forward to.

Enjoy your 'mini hibernation'  ;)
It's today that matters !

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 04:31:47 PM »

I feel like hibernating too. It's suddenly got really cold and wintery, so it would be wonderful to be able to go into suspended animation until next April. ;D

Eric

anything