Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: A SunSunSunday Greeting !  (Read 1217 times)

Scottiesmum

• Reg Member
A SunSunSunday Greeting !
« on: October 20, 2013, 09:17:14 AM »

'Allo   to all    .....  For several hours during the night we had terrific thunder and lightening, and monsoon rains   :o  this morning  - no sign .... terrace dry, sky cloudless blue and my yellow duster in charge   :sun: :sun:    -   strange weather patterns this year.  So my planned grass cutting for yesterday, which I didn't get around to, is now on today's agenda - well up to now anyway  ;D   I only manage to do the inner garden with a lightweight electric mower -  the other stuff I leave to our man who does.   My brother helped me enormously in the garden and mowed the whole chebang, but with the rain and very warm weather since he left - you can literally watch the grass grow.

A 'lunchy'  is also on the agenda  :thumbs: -

Whatever you have planned, I hope it's something you can enjoy - all the floor laying and guttering sounds like hard work.   

Mr. B-Cat, I'm delighted you've heard nothing following your biopsy and hope that continues to be  -- I think you deserve a very large bowl of cream  :)

Take care all    - ttfn  :flower:
It's today that matters !

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: A SunSunSunday Greeting !
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 02:39:37 PM »

Afternoon kate.   

We too had storms here last night, it was interesting watching the errors rack up on my FTTC connection (it never really bothered by adsl connection much).

Today is grey wet and horrible.   Nothing much planned for today other than background site stuff...  although admittedly Im yet to start as Ive been distracted catching up on the forums :)

Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

burakkucat

• Respected
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Over the Rainbow Bridge
    • The ELRepo Project
Re: A SunSunSunday Greeting !
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 06:56:46 PM »

'Evening S*mum.

Thank you for that little lick of cream. It was most enjoyable, just after I arose from my warm and sleepy spot at 1230 hours today!

Just like Kitz' report, it has also been grey and 'orrible in Suffolk. Considerable downfalls of that damp stuff . . . no sane feathered, furry or woolly should be without shelter. The external 'whatnot' is now reporting 12C which, in turn, is making me think of a little snack of something . . .  :yum:
:cat:  100% Linux and, previously, Unix. Co-founder of the ELRepo Project.

Please consider making a donation to support the running of this site.