Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

HG612 Stats Editor updates

(1/41) > >>

Ronski:
I've been updating the HG612 Stats Editor, which is a GUI for Bald_Eagle1 HG612 stats logging program.

I've done some behind the scenes updates which were requested by BE, which affect task creation on Vista upwards. The task is now created to run at X seconds taking into account the delay for on going data logging. Also the task priority is now set to normal, instead of the default 'below normal'. Both these should improve reliability in certain scenarios.

I have also added a stats tab, as can be seen in the attached screenshots. I will add multiple tabs to the stats tab like the settings tab. This reads the modem log and displays stats from the last line in the log, and will update whenever the modem log is updated.

What I would like to know is what information people would find useful, and perhaps which tabs (tab name) to put it on. I will also add the ability to graph particular periods, rather than the current last x days/hours/minutes.

I'm not sure how long this will take, my spare time is short, and I often have to resort to Google to work out how to do things.

I shall release an update when BE's fixed the current logging problems caused by BTs recent firmware update. Although I can't guarantee what will make it into the update.

--------------------
Edited to add

Latest version can be download from here

--- Quote from: Ronski on January 10, 2014, 11:56:09 PM ---Minor update.

--- Code: ---1.1.5123.42731 10-01-2014

Minor bug fix which caused error when a single line modem log file was read.
Duration list in graph viewer now sorted in time order.
--- End code ---

Latest version can be download from here or via checking for updates if you have a recent version.

--- End quote ---

kitz:
Looking good, looking forward to seeing the update when its ready :)

Ronski:
Thanks Kitz, but what info would you find useful to see on the stats tab, or indeed separate tabs on the stats tab?

Chrysalis:
ahh I see what you have done, you added a stats tab so people can view stats in a GUI with the loss of the web page, very nice.

Can you add FEC/CRC/HEC stats to that stats page?

Ronski:
Yes I  can add them.

I've also come up with an idea to view the graphs,  where you will be able to select the type of graph and then move through them in date/time order. Which will make it very easy to view daily changes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version