Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Greenshot Free  (Read 5132 times)

spitfire

Greenshot Free
« on: September 24, 2013, 12:33:02 AM »

For those who don’t have PhotoShop or similar, there is a very handy FREE program for adding enhancements to your screenshots.

As you can see, you can add text-boxes, lines, arrows, ellipses, rectangles etc., and can obfuscate or blur any personal bits you don’t want to be seen on your forums screenshots.

What is Greenshot?
Greenshot is a light-weight screenshot software tool for Windows with the following key features:
Create complete or partial screenshots quickly. Easily annotate, highlight or obfuscate parts of the screenshot. Send the screenshot to a file, the clipboard, a printer or as e-mail attachment.
Being easy to understand and configurable, Greenshot is an efficient tool for project managers, software developers, technical writers, testers and anyone else creating screenshots.

http://getgreenshot.org/

You can tick a box in the settings so that after saving your screenshot, you are taken directly to the editing features to make your enhancements … so you don’t have to open other third-party editing software … it’s all done within Greenshot. You normally have to pay to get all these features.
A wee bit practice is all you need.

Spit

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
Re: Greenshot Free
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 08:26:10 AM »

That looks interesting. - downloaded :)

Thanks spit..  hope you are keeping well. LTNS.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

spitfire

Re: Greenshot Free
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 02:46:18 PM »

Thanks spit..  hope you are keeping well. LTNS.

Yep kitz ... I'm keeping well ... and very fit.
Early morning runs in the nearby hills, and a regime of exercises keeps me in good nick.
And I've now got a seat on the board, which means less work and more leisure time.  ::)

I hope all is well with you old friend.

Spit