Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: PC won't boot up  (Read 11547 times)

SecTSys

• I only work with HTCPCP
    • Putney Computers Facebook page
Re: PC won't boot up
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2013, 03:56:13 AM »

Agreed though i will be in manchester from wednesday through to sunday. this week 8) :p
Visit the Live Gaming Website STSLG Website
Visit my YouTube gaming channel at STS Live Gaming

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2013, 10:10:45 AM »

I could be wrong because it was a long time ago, but iirc chrissie is somewhere in the midlands?
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2013, 10:48:42 AM »

No, she's a fellow Kentian, but unfortunately the other end of the county from me, otherwise I would be delighted to try to help. :)
  Eric

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2013, 04:55:14 PM »

Hi guys

Thanks for all your suggestions et al it's much appreciated.  As for AV's must say I had hell's own trouble with AVG, as Kitz said too many false positives and it really jiggered my computer up when I had it on there, terrible trouble trying to get rid etc, I recall peeps helping on here.  That's why I went with Avast and was ok until just recently  >:(

Have been thinking of getting a recon PC and ditching the PC (tho it would have been nice to get it fixed) :-\  :'( ....if I did I think I would get someone to build it so I don't have all that bloatware on...I only need the (boring) basics...WP, no music or games stuff as I don't download, would like easy to use photo suite, home publishing, ....and bits like that.  Certainly don't want half the stuff I've got on this lappy nor on the kaput PC.

Will really have to make my mind up as I need a proper PC lol not just this lappy..I think a repair for the PC will knock me back about £100 or very near from what I've found out <faints>...decisions, decisions  :-\

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......
Pages: 1 2 [3]

anything