Broadband Related > Broadband Hardware

Routers for Sale/Free

(1/3) > >>

GigabitEthernet:
Hello everyone,

We need to clear some space and we have too many routers so some need to go. Before I list them on eBay, I was wondering if anybody wanted them? Some will be free and the others very cheap.

So, here they are:
NETGEAR DGN1000 (barely used, still in box with all accessories)
2Wire 2700HGV (running Qwest firmware)
NETGEAR DGN2000 (includes power adaptor and box, originally from AOL Broadband but not 100% unlocked, a bit faulty - WiFi sometimes doesn't work - probably due to an overheating problem common to this model)
Huawei HG612 (unlocked, the BTOR 'fibre' modem)
Sagem 2504N (running custom firmware, although can be restored to default easily, includes ethernet cable, power adaptor, box, DSL cable, no stand and 'feet' missing', 100% working)
Technicolor TG582N (generic - quite rare, original box and accessories, minus (I think a DSL cable))
Thomson ST585v6 (plastic antenna broken off, 100% working, 100% unlocked, missing power adaptor)
Thomson ST780WL (original box, excellent condition, includes all accessories, 100% unlocked)

Any offers let me know.

GigabitEthernet:
Just to add: the 'generic' TG582N is a generic version, however the firmware is from Plusnet (I am trying to find some generic firmware) but it works with all ISPs. There appear to be no differences between the Plusnet firmware and the generic firmware, apart from it having the Plusnet logo, the WiFi is called 'PlusnetWireless...' and the default internet login details are set to Plusnet. However, as mentioned, it will work with all ISPs, once the internet login details have been changed (which is really easy).

Azzaka:
G'Day Alec,

what's the price for the TG582?

roseway:
Perhaps this should be discussed by PM?

GigabitEthernet:

--- Quote from: roseway on February 21, 2013, 11:22:21 AM ---Perhaps this should be discussed by PM?

--- End quote ---

Good point Roseway. Post removed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version