Internet > Interesting Websites

stolen heirlooms

(1/2) > >>

tuftedduck:
Hullo, now I know that the intention of this bit of the forum is for us to post interesting webbies, but, if I may, I would like to post a reversed item in that I am looking for a website.

I have had stolen from my car a very valuable family heirloom, and as well as all the usual procedures with police, insurance etc., I am wondering if there is such a thing as a reputable "have you seen this object" webbie where a picture of the item could be posted along with a "please contact me if you see this" message

I have done a trawl through Ebay and other auction sites, but can't see anything to help...........who is to say that it will end up there anyway ?

Would be grateful for any advice.

guest:
I think you'd have to be a bit more specific as to what it was if you wanted worthwhile suggestions.

tuftedduck:
My apologies for not replying earlier to your post.

The items in question have been recovered by Her Majesty's forces of Law and Order, to my relief, so I would withdraw my original post, if I could find a way of doing that .

roseway:
No need to withdraw it. It will subside into the background of its own accord. I'm glad you got your property back.

Pwiggler:
glad 2 hear the good news tufty  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version