Broadband Related > Router Monitoring Software

rs-ux and rs-w v0.9 released

(1/8) > >>

roseway:
- added option to plot CRC and FEC errors
- added 'Stats' page
- bitloading graph is now rescaled when SNR per tone exceeds 50 dB (really)
- fixed wrong DSL uptime shown with some routers (really)
- fixed wandering/disappearing "Take snapshot" button
- fixed lockup when resizing the window to a very small size
- tidied up some aspects of the graph presentation

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0BxbUtOYVZ_SCZ1BnY3RKYnN2b1U/edit

burakkucat:
Thank you Eric. Version 0.9 is currently being downloaded to The Cattery.  :)

roseway:
I hope you enjoy it. :)

broadstairs:
Well I have it running on my backup Linux PC and it seems very sluggish although the system monitor does not show it is eating cpu. However I will test again when my main PC is running again in a few days time as this PC is a tad flaky.

The system up time does not show what I expected though. Currently it says 2568 hours 42 minutes 16 seconds which is probably the time since last boot or power cycle, what I was hoping it would show is what shows on the routers status page of 'Internet Connection Up Time : 28 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes, 44 seconds' which equates to 683 hours, this value is of much more value than the total up time. Is it possible to do this for the D-Link 2740B?

So far re-sizing has not lost the snapshot button, but at least on this PC the font size in the configuration panel is too large especially in the dropdown boxes.

Stuart

roseway:
Thanks for the report Stuart.

--- Quote from: broadstairs on September 12, 2012, 08:38:18 AM ---Well I have it running on my backup Linux PC and it seems very sluggish although the system monitor does not show it is eating cpu. However I will test again when my main PC is running again in a few days time as this PC is a tad flaky.
--- End quote ---

It's certainly sluggish during the 'Sampling' period, which is a significant proportion of the total time. A task I've been rather putting off (because it's difficult) is making it into a multi-threaded application, which should deal with the issue. That's my next job, apart from dealing with any significant bugs in the present version.

--- Quote ---The system up time does not show what I expected though. Currently it says 2568 hours 42 minutes 16 seconds which is probably the time since last boot or power cycle, what I was hoping it would show is what shows on the routers status page of 'Internet Connection Up Time : 28 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes, 44 seconds' which equates to 683 hours, this value is of much more value than the total up time. Is it possible to do this for the D-Link 2740B?
--- End quote ---

I'm sure it's possible, I'll just have to delve further.

--- Quote ---So far re-sizing has not lost the snapshot button, but at least on this PC the font size in the configuration panel is too large especially in the dropdown boxes.
--- End quote ---

Fonts can be a bit of a pain in the neck in Linux programming, but I think I know what to do about this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version