Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: **NEW**Technology of Tomorrow 08 - World Leaders discuss future of Technology..  (Read 5763 times)

RichieM

• Just arrived

I have just heard about a new kind of business seminar called Technology of Tomorrow 08, it will be held at the Royal Albert Hall on 1st April 2008.
It has an amazing set of global business and technology leaders like Richard Branson, Carly Fiorina, Ben Verwaayen, Steve Wozniak (Founder of Apple), Jimmy Wales (Founder of Wikipedia) and others.  You can visit the site at www.tot2008.com, interested in any views.

Was it necessary to spam multiple forums?

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats

I presume this is genuine, so I've left it here, but I've deleted the duplicate postings.
  Eric

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk

Seems genuine enough.

Good site - just listening to the interview with Ben Verwaayen. :)
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

I'll put my other comment back in then Eric (with a little added on) :

Anyone who thinks Carly Fiorina is an "amazing leader" is totally clueless. Anyone who would invite her to speak is likewise clueless. Anyone who would actually pay money to hear her speak is an idiot.

Wozniak isn't exactly Mr Successful either when it comes to running companies or predicting technology ;)

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen

Yeah ok  although Id listen to a couple of those... Im afraid I'm not the sort who would go pay to go see them.

May float someone's boat to say listen to the Ben Verwayeen interview and see where he sees BT going though.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----

I just found it a little odd that someone joins your forums in the middle of the night, posts what is basically an advert to three sections of your forums and it isn't considered spam?

Then again I wasn't a particularly good "moderator" in the past so what do I know? :D

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen

Yep - it could very well be seen as an attempt at spam particularly in view that you had to pay for the tickets.
I didnt see the dup posts as eric had already kindly cleaned up.
-----

mr_chris

• Kitizen

Deffo looks like manual spam to me. But given it isn't doing any harm (i.e. a malicious spam-link) and it's kinda relevant-ish, might as well leave it there!
Chris

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats

That was my conclusion too.
  Eric