Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hi yet another questions about 10 day training period  (Read 6623 times)

Re: Hi yet another questions about 10 day training period
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 09:41:41 PM »

May 2003? Surely I remember you going on about contention in a rational, if a bit contentious (at the time) way prior to that? I'm absolutely certain that I'd had a long hard look at your posts on AG back then and decided you weren't some passing nutter ranting on about something ;)

Then again I wasn't taking PMs on AG so I suppose we never really talked back then - it was absolutely obvious who I was (email addy, Nominet whois etc) then though so I assumed anyone who wanted to get in contact with me would. Icarus and/or The Caretaker would normally have passed most things along.

Ah Eve, the best game I have EVER played. Get out to 0.0 and no rules apply bar exploiting broken game mechanics. None. Yours truly was a "gentleman" pirate (Space Invaders) then a pirate hunter (Reikoku) then a dog of war (Evolution) who killed anything that moved. I had industry alts that sold replacement ships to the same people I'd just blown up - happy days :D It was (still is) a game for intelligent people and the devs still seem to recognise that as there hasn't been TOO much dumbing down to the lowest common denominator as in LOTRO/WoW etc etc. Its the only online game I'd ever consider playing again but I won't as I know it'll consume 24+ hours per week.

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 11:22:52 PM »

>> May 2003?

Yep the exchange went live in April and contention kicked in within a week or so..  took most of May to get enough info together to present back to BTw.

>> I wasn't taking PMs on AG

I never entered into PMs either.  I think c_j was one of the few who did contact me to say he agreed and ask how I'd got the info.
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 08:21:32 AM »

A genuine "Doh!" moment then :D

kitz

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Trinity: Most guys do.
    • http://www.kitz.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 06:01:49 PM »

yep  ;D
Please do not PM me with queries for broadband help as I may not be able to respond.
-----
How to get your router line stats :: ADSL Exchange Checker
Pages: 1 [2]