Broadband Related > Broadband Hardware

how to setup up my ps3 with my adsl zoom x6

(1/2) > >>

biowolfbz:
hi guys need help on how to setup up my ps3 with my adsl zoom x6 to play EA online games!!! my ps3 can sometimes get into a game but most of the time it gives me error disconnect from the server and very laggy too ! i have put my ps3 to manual ip and have my ps3 ip to DMZ on my zoom x6 and created a DHCP server fixed host with my ps3 ip and mac address, but it still don't get me in a online game like normally! i have spend hours with EA customer service chat and they say i'll have to try get d router setup right! Please help me!!! :'(
ADSL Line State:   Showtime
Downstream:    640   Kbps
Upstream:   320   Kbps
Mode:   t1.413
Transmit Power:   9.9 dB
ADSL Link UP Time:   0 day 7 hour 10 min 53 sec

Item   Downstream   Upstream
SNR Margin   39.5 dB   32 dB
Line Attenuation   21.5 dB    12.5 dB
CRC Errors   2   0
FEC Errors   0   0
HEC Errors   0   0

waltergmw:
Hi BioW and welcome !

Are you sure you are not confusing bits, bytes and M Bytes etc.. ?

A line attenuation so low should be achieving much higher sync speeds unless your service is capped ?

Kind regards,
Walter

GunJack:
snrm is stupidly high too, also maybe pointing to a capped service or stuck profile?? Don't recognise the Mode ???

bio, who's your ISP ?? and are you in UK or not ??

biowolfbz:
hi guys and thanks for your replay  ::) yeah my isp sucks :'(!!! i'm not lived in the UK! but in Belize! i'm not sure how to fix it but my isp don't know anything about fixing my crappy connection! can u guys tell me what or where to find some kinda of ways to check it? :baby:

waltergmw:
Hi BioW,

Please tell us the make and model number of the modem and describe or photograph your house wiring.

Can you tell us what broadband service you are supposed to be getting too.

Kind regards,
Walter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version