Broadband Related > Broadband Hardware

MODEM CHANGE

(1/1)

covlad1987:
hi im not sure im on the right place here

im trying to set up a d link router Product: DSL-2680 which was on talktalk will this work on o2 ? as its giving me a line sync of 9.0 download which is a lot better than the 6.7 im getting on the o2 modem

on set up of the d-link router i get to the Please enter your Username and Password as provided by your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Please enter the information exactly as shown taking note of upper and lower cases. Click Next to continue.

any idea how to get this user and passed word ??????

roseway:
If you haven't already been given that information, then I guess you'll have to ask O2.

covlad1987:

--- Quote from: roseway on October 24, 2011, 02:53:01 PM ---If you haven't already been given that information, then I guess you'll have to ask O2.

--- End quote ---

your joking ant you lol just been on o2 chatting to one of there people when on about using a new router and asked about the details thay said its on the back of the router i then asked the o2 router he said yes cut a long story short he asked do you have internet on the new router i said no thats when i said about the details again reply there on the back of the router i gave up after that

roseway:
Have you looked on the back of the O2 router?

GunJack:
mr o2 is probably on about the wifi SSID and WPA key. What you need is your ISP username and password in order for your router to authenticate with your broadband service.....do not be fobbed off when you call them back

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version