Support this site
Home Broadband ISPs Tech Routers Wiki Forum

Compare ISP   Rate your ISP
   Glossary   Glossary

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Tuesday Trivia  (Read 1207 times)

tuftedduck

• Senior Kitizen
  • Router Luvvin Duck
Tuesday Trivia
« on: October 04, 2011, 09:50:33 AM »

Good morning, and I hope all are well and bursting with the joys.. ;D

Just thought I would mention in passing that it is grey, very windy, cold.....and we have had flurries of snow.. :silly:

TD considers trundling off to bed for the duration.  :(

Have a good day whatever you are getting up to.  :)

UncleUB

• Helpful
  • Senior Kitizen
Re: Tuesday Trivia
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 10:01:33 AM »

Good morning TD  :)

Snow  :scare: I did see on the weather forecast that there was a possibility on the Scottish mountains,but you aren't in the mountains......are you?

Its cooler here today,about 15c,but is going to drop to around 11c later this week.

Not much happening here today,Sue is at the fun factory till lunch time,so just a bit of gentle pottering for me.

roseway

• Administrator
  • Senior Kitizen
  • Penguins CAN fly
    • DSLstats
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 10:21:03 AM »

Snow!!

In Gravesend on Saturday the temperature peaked at 29.9C, the highest October temperature ever recorded in the UK. Well, the heatwave is over now, but it was remarkable while it lasted. Actually I don't mind it a bit cooler, because I'm doing some heavy work in the garden at the moment, and the heat has been a bit much to stand. But I still prefer it to snow. :)
  Eric

chrissie

• Kitizen
  • little sweetie
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »

Morning,

Snow TD??  Oh jeez...not the dreaded... ;)  Yes I saw it forecast for bonnie Scotland mountainside but then again...could get anywhere I guess, knowing what our weather is like of late!  Yes Eric...Gravesend hottest ever I saw that too...ouch...but then it breaks a lot of records that place - usually weather-wise but on the odd occasion...with election "stuff" too.  Sometimes it reflects whoever gets in as MP partywise there, the government will be of the same denomination!!  A place to watch but not a place to be methinks lol (sssh who said that!).

Much cooler here today but we had the best of the better weather yesterday (for us) BBQ at daughters in sunshine with a cooling breeze - very nice too.

Hope everyone has a good day...keep smiling  :)

Chrissie
Don\\'t go to sleep ANGRY!!!  Stay awake and plot your revenge......

anything